Flash the screen, play a sound, or vibrate at set intervals when a new message is received or when a call is missed. Monitors Calendar, Gmail, Hangouts, Google Voice, missed calls, SMS and more.
This donate version of the app adds sleep scheduling, on/off widget, monitor any app, locale plugin, etc.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled. Please use the Notification service if available.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
Missed Message Flasher Donate is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Missed Message Flasher Donate (version 0.41) has a file size of 89.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 641 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.